Friday, March 25, 2011

The only way I could get my old stereo to work


I had to pile books on top of it until it stopped making this awful sound.  The lighting was because I was very young. I was a little more bohemian in those days. If I'm correct I spy a Being and Nothingness a couple books up.  I miss that apartment.  It was huge and was ridiculously cheap because it was a crap-hole...and rent prices used to be way cheaper.  I really lucked into that sucker.  I bet it costs 650$ a month now, AT LEAST.  I paid under 600, which isn't that bad considering what a decent studio costs these days.  I would gladly pay an extra 50 dollars (more than my studio) for a huge kitchen, a full bedroom, a huge living room, 3 huge closets and a great tub.

And it was on a corner with great windows, had some beautiful sunsets there.  I remember doing a lot of homework during the sounds of spring and some glittering-orangegreen speckled sunsets. nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment